Sign-up now for the EyeOnWater program. This program allows you to track your water usage remotely and can provide you with valuable alerts if a water leak is detected inside your home. Why not sign up for a free program that could save you thousands of dollars?
Signing up is easy and FREE to Bannockburn residents/businesses that are on the Village’s water system!
Steps to Create an EyeOnWater Account:
- Go to the EyeOnWater page.
- Click “Create Account”.
- Enter your service or billing address ZIP Code. (60015)
- Enter your account number as it appears on your water bill. (60015)
- Your account number can be found in the Account Information box in the top right corner of your water/sewer bill.
- Enter your water/sewer bill account number exactly as it appears on your bill.
- Include hyphens. If you do not put the hyphen and the numbers at the end, the system will not find an account and your registration will not work.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Create and confirm your password.
- Verify your email address in the confirmation email.
- After you create your account, you may
If you have any other questions or issues about setting up your FREE EyeOnWater account, please contact the Village of Bannockburn at 847-945-6080 or email Ryan Mentkowski at Rmentkowski@villageofbannockburn.org.