Start here to learn how the Village of Bannockburn is responding proactively to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Find the most up-to-date press releases, key information about COVID-19, symptoms & reporting, and staying healthy, and information for businesses.
Important News From the Village of Bannockburn
- February 11, 2021: LCHD Expands Phase 1a and 1b Vaccine Opportunities
- February 6, 2021: First Case of COVID-19 Variant Identified in Lake County
- February 3, 2021: Region 9 Lake & McHenry move into Phase 4
- January 26, 2021: Region 9 Lake & McHenry move into Tier 1
- January 18, 2021: Region 9 Lake & McHenry move into Tier 2
- January 18, 2021: Lake County Fair Ground Vaccine Site
- December 28, 2020: Lake County AllVax Portal
- November 17, 2020: Lake County Health Department Bulletin – Tier 3
- October 31, 2020: Region 9 (Lake and McHenry County) Mitigation Resurgence (Executive Order)
- October 31, 2020: Resurgence Mitigation Changes
- June 26, 2020: Illinois enters Phase 4: Revitalization (Executive Order)
- June 22, 2020: State of Illinois Issues Phase 4 Guidelines for Reopening.
- May 19, 2020: Declaration of Emergency due to COVID-19
- Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders
What is coronavirus (COVID-19)?
COVID-19, known informally as the coronavirus, is an outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a new virus. COVID-19 causes a respiratory illness with fever, cough and difficulty breathing. If you are concerned about coronavirus exposure, contact your healthcare provider. If you do not have a healthcare provider, please contact the Lake County Health Department at 847.377.8000 to make an appointment to be seen at a Lake County Health Department clinic.
In emergencies, always dial 911.
Symptoms & Reporting in Lake County
The Lake County Health Department is closely monitoring this developing situation, and is providing updates on COVID-19 via the LCHD website
Follow the Three W’s: Wear a mask, Wash you hands, Watch your distance.
Questions about COVID-19?
You may also contact the Illinois COVID-19 hotline with any questions you might have, either by phone at 1(800) 889-3931 or by email at email@example.com.
Information for Businesses & Employers:
The Illinois Commerce Economic Opportunity (DECO) has announced a second round of Paycheck Protection Program 2021 .
- Click here to apply online for an SBA Disaster Assistance Loan
- Click here to download a paper application (Paper applications may be mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155)
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loans Fact Sheet
- SBA Webinar Materials on SBA Disaster Assistance Loan eligibility, criteria, and instructions on how to apply
For additional assistance on SBA Disaster Assistance Loans or the application, please contact the SBA Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center at 800.659.2955 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.