The project was presented to the Village Board on June 8, 2020. The PCZBA held public hearings on July 6, 2020 and August 3, 2020. On August 3, 2020, the PCZBA recommended approval to the Village Board. The Village Board approved the project at the September 14, 2020 meeting. The project was approved at the September 22, 2020 ARC Meeting. The plans submitted by the applicant can be found below.
- Ordinances (Approved on September 14, 2020)
- Proposed Plans & Staff Reports
- Resident Comments
- Letter to Residents (9-4-2020)
- Trinity-Allegro Resident Letter 9-16-20
- Report on the Allegro Senior Assisted Living Facility
If you have any comments related to the proposal, please send an email to Frothing@villageofbannockburn.org with the email subject line of “Allegro Senior Assisted Living”.