Water & Sanitary Sewer Service

Most properties in the Village of Bannockburn (but not all) are on public water and/or sanitary sewer service. If you are moving into the Village of Bannockburn, please contact the Water/Sewer Department at 847-945-6080 to set up your utility billing and to learn more about what sanitary sewer district you will be served by. You will need to complete a residential application for utility service. Businesses also need to complete a business application for utility service. Utility bills are billed quarterly: January, April, July, and October. Payments are due 30 days after the bill is issued (unless otherwise noted).  Payments received after the due date, will be charged a 10% late fee.

Click Here for the Current Water Rates.
Click Here for Current Sanitary Sewer Rates.

  • Cash or check payments can be made in person at the Village Hall during normal business hours or mailed directly to at the Village Hall at 2275 Telegraph Road, Bannockburn, Illinois. 
  • Credit cards may be used through the Village’s online payment site, Illinois E-Pay. MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted. Credit card payments cannot be accepted in person or over the phone. Please note that there is a convenience fee charged for using the system that is not charged nor collected by the Village of Bannockburn. Click here to view the complete convenience fee schedule.

Bannockburn E-Pay

Pay your water bill on-line. Click here to access E-pay.


If you moving out of Bannockburn, please be sure to contact the Village at least one week prior to moving so that the Village can obtain a final reading. 

Waste Removal

The Village of Bannockburn does not provide waste removal service but does have a contract with Lakeshore Recycling Services.  All residents are required to use Lakeshore Recycling, 773-685-8811.

Effective May 1, 2015, Office, Retail, and College Districts will contract for their waste hauling and recycling services with Lakeshore Recycling Services.  For information regarding frequently asked questions about the program CLICK HERE.


Electrical Service

Electrical Suppliers

In March 2012, Village of Bannockburn voters approved a referendum authorizing the Village to seek lower electricity rates for eligible residential and small business customers. After the referendum passed, the Village, through a competitive bid process, selected MC Squared Energy Servicees LLC (mc2) to supply electricity for the Village of Bannockburn Electric Aggregation Program. All eligible residents and small businesses were enrolled in the program unless they choose to opt-out.

If you are a new resident, you may join the electrical aggregation by contacting mc2 at 855-724-6294 or via email at Bannockburn@mc2energyservices.com.  The contract agreement is good from September 2013 through September 2015.

Please click here, to be directed to MC2’s Bannockburn page.  [www.BannockburnElectricityAggregation.com]

Residents are free to select the electric supplier of their choice.  The contact information is as follows:

MC2 – 855-724-6294

ComEd – 877-426-6331

Constellation Energy – 800-718-1493


Electric Delivery

Regardless of which electrical supplier you have, Commonwealth Edison (ComEd) will continue to deliver electrical service to the residents of Bannockburn.  ComEd will send you one bill that will reflect your electrical supplier’s fees as well as the delivery fees and other miscellaneous charges.  ComEd will also be your point of contact in case you lose power.To report loss of power, contact 1-800-Edison1 (334-7661).When service damage occurs, it is important to understand who is reponsible for the repair. To distinguish between areas owned by ComEd and areas owned by the customer, please click here.

ComEd Emergency

If you have an electric emergency it is important to call ComEd immediately. Never email your emergency request. If you need to report an emergency situation such as a fire, vehicle accident, electric contact/shock, or other potential danger please call 911 to notify local authorities.  https://www.comed.com/customer-service/service-request/Pages/emergency.aspx

Storm Center

When the storms roll in, ComEd is ready to keep you up-to-date on our outage restorations. Visit the Storm Center at ComEd.com/Storm to get the latest information on outages in the service territory, view our Outage Map, and report an outage.


Outage Map

With ComEd’s outage map, customers can view all outages in the ComEd service area at once and zoom in and get details on specific areas, such as the estimated restoration time & status of crews working to resolve problems. Icons are color-coded to indicate the number of customers affected by each incident. Check out the interactive map at ComEd.com/Maphttps://www.comed.com/_layouts/comedsp/outagemap.aspx

 Outage Alerts

Need to report an outage? Text the word OUT to 26633 (ComEd) and get updates until your power is restored. Visit ComEd.com/Text for more info and to sign up.


Mobile App

Gain the flexibility and convenience of managing your ComEd Residential account on the go with ComEd’s FREE mobile app for iPhone® and Android™ devices. Report an outage, make a one-time payment, and manage account features with the swipe of a finger. Learn more at ComEd.com/App

Natural Gas

To set up/cancel service with North Shore Gas, contact 866-556-6004, Monday through Friday (7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.).

If you suspect you have a gas leak, immediately leave the house and contact North Shore Gas at 866-556-6005.

Phone Service Providers

AT&T:  800-244-4444 or via the following website: www.attinternetservice.com/plans-and-pricing/ (which will take you to a non-Village website).

Comcast: 866-594-1234